Top 3 Best Party Hostels In Lima
The Certified Backpackers Guide
Top 3 Best Party Hostels In Lima
The Certified Backpackers Guide
Whether you’re looking for where to stay in Lima for one night or several, as long as you’re no stranger to a good time, these Lima party hostels will be the perfect fit.
In a city filled with a variety of party hostels, we have successfully managed to narrow it down to the top 3 favorites amongst backpackers in order to help make things easier.
Therefore, continue reading to discover The Certified Best Party Hostels in Lima.
Please be aware that some of the links in this blog contain affiliate links and at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, Wild & Away earns a small commission if you decide to make a purchase/reservation. The commission made from each affiliate link helps to support this website. Please understand that I have experience with all of these booking companies, and I only recommend certain accommodation if I find they will be useful to you. Thank You!
The Best Party Hostels In Lima
Pariwana Lima Party Hostel
Hostelworld Rating: 9.3
Pariwana is a great Lima party hostel option that is known for being extremely welcoming and fun. They feature a vibrant bar that has happy hour each and every night along with themed parties during the weekends.
Pariwana manages to strike a nice balance between party and chill, which is what most backpackers really come to appreciate.
Things To Know About Pariwana Lima Party Hostel
• Compared to the other three party hostels on this list, Pariwana has the cleanest and most modern dorm rooms.
• They offer security lockers for all dorm rooms with power outlets inside each locker, which is perfect for keeping all of your most valuable electronics charged and safe.
• There is free breakfast served from 7 am to 11 am.
• They are located in the heart of Miraflores, where they are just a 10-minute walk to the beach and 2 minutes from the bus station.
• Although the prices are a bit higher than the previously mentioned Lima party hostels, they are still considered to be quite affordable. For a 10-person mixed dorm, the average price is $12.50 USD per night.
The Point Lima
Hostelworld Rating: 9.0
This rowdy backpacker hostel is one of the top party hostels in Lima and for several good reasons.
The Point manages to strike a perfect balance between a wild party atmosphere and chilled-out backpacker vibes. This creates an excellent social scene which makes it one of the best overall hostels in Barranco Lima.
Another major bonus about staying in The Point is that each night there is an organized pub crawl that takes you to the most exciting venues in Lima.
Not to mention that you will be able to skip all lines in true VIP fashion, with your hostel pub crawl wristband. And trust us, on the weekends during the high season in Lima, this becomes quite useful.
What You Should Know About The Point Lima Party Hostel
• During the winter months in Lima, the hostel rooms at The Point can get quite cold throughout the day and more so at night. Although they do provide you with covers, I recommend you bring warm clothing to sleep in, just in case this is not enough.
• The dorm rooms and bathrooms are quite typical of a party hostel so don’t expect anything too fancy.
• The Point Hostel is located in Barranco, just a few minutes from the beach, however, you will need a cab to reach the main party area in Miraflores.
• They use a tab system for the bar and restaurant allowing you to scan your wristband and pay the total bill at checkout. While this is extremely convenient, it is also exceptionally dangerous, so be sure to keep track of your spending.
• The prices are extremely affordable with rates as low as $6.38 USD for a 9-person mixed dorm.
Loki Party Hostel
Hostelworld Rating: 6.9
Loki Hostel is usually the first choice among backpackers looking for the best party hostels in Lima.
Known for its outrageous party antics and vibrant social atmosphere, Loki always manages to provide an unforgettable experience that backpackers absolutely love.
There’s more than enough fun to go around at Loki where every single night begins at their onsite bar which eventually leads to an organized pub crawl around Lima.
What You Should Know About Loki Lima Party Hostel
• The atmosphere at Loki could not be wilder if they tried. Therefore, if you are interested in the absolute craziest nights out in Lima, there is nowhere better to stay than Loki.
• Loki Lima is located in the heart of Lima around a 10-minute walk from Parque Kennedy.
• Do not make the mistake of staying in this hostel if you value your sleep because Loki hostels are known to be quite boisterous. Even though there is a standard quiet hour set at 10.pm, drunken hostel mates and bumping music from the downstairs bar can make it quite difficult to sleep.
• While the rooms are pretty standard for a party hostel, the bathrooms are typically in need of attention.
• They use a tab system for the bar and restaurant allowing you to scan your wristband and pay the total bill at checkout. While this is extremely convenient, it is also exceptionally dangerous so be sure to keep track of your spending during your stay.
• The prices are extremely affordable with the standard price for an 8-bed dorm averaging around $8.50 USD.
Lima Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Should I Stay In Lima?
I only recommend spending 2-3 days max in Lima.
Although Lima is one of the most popular cities in Peru, there is not much to do here sightseeing wise so you will be able to see everything within the first few days.
Additionally, 9 months out of the year (except during summer), Lima is typically dark and gloomy, which can become quite depressing.
In comparison to other Peru destinations that have so much more to offer like Cusco, Huacachina, or Arequipa, Lima is certainly not a place that you will want to spend too much time.
Should I Stay In Miraflores or Barranco?
Miraflores is the most popular neighborhood in Lima filled with upscale restaurants and shopping malls.
This is definitely the more touristy zone between the two.
On the other hand, the neighboring town of Barranco is known for its more Bohemian and free-spirited hipster vibes.
Though not quite as touristy as Miraflores, Barranco is another popular tourist zone is Lima. Both of which have plenty of hostels to choose from.
Should I Stay In a Lima Party Hostel?
If you prefer a more social upbeat environment and don’t mind missing at least a few hours of sleep per night for the sake of partying then by all means.
However, if you are a bit more antisocial or are a digital nomad looking to get some work done, then I recommend you don’t.
Instead, check out Selina Miraflores, which is known to be one of the most luxurious hostels in the entire city.
Is Lima Safe?
Yes, Lima is considered to be a safe city.
Although there are some high-risk neighborhoods, as long as you stay somewhere within Miraflores or Barranco, you should have no issues.
Peru Content Guide
Save “Top 3 Best Party Hostels In Lima For Backpackers” For Later?
ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING?
Did we forget to mention some important information in our blog “Top 3 Best Party Hostels In Lima For Backpackers”?
Let us know down in the comments section below!